Delhi Police Head Constable found dead
Bareilly: A head constable of Delhi Police
was found dead under mysterious circumstances in a hotel room
here, police said on Thursday.
Joginder Singh (48), posted in the summon cell in Delhi,
had come to this town apparently in connection with some court
work, the police said here.
He was staying in Hotel Asha Kiran on Station Road.
As the door bell of his room in the hotel went
unanswered, the local police was informed and it forced into
the room to find Singh`s body lying near the bed.
A Delhi Police identity card was found in the room along
with two railway tickets, which indicated that he could have
been accompanied by another person.
There are no injury marks on the body and the cause of
death was not immediately known, the police said, adding that
the body has been sent for post mortem examination.
The family members of the deceased have been informed,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!