Delhi Police head constable killed in car accident
Ghaziabad: A Delhi Police head constable died in a car accident near Hafizpur area, police said on Tuesday.
The deceased, identified as Tujendra Sharma (35) a resident of Gulawathi village in Bulandshahr district, last night was en route Delhi from the village, where he had gone to visit his family.
The car he was travelling in was hit by a speeding bus, and Sharma died on the spot, while some passengers in the bus were injured, police said, adding that the driver has been arrested.
The body was sent for post mortem and a case has been registered against the bus driver, they said.
Injured passengers have been taken to a local hospital for treatment, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday