Delhi Police tow away car with 2-yr-old kid inside
New Delhi: In an irresponsible act, a parked car with a 2-year-old kid sleeping inside was towed by Delhi Police on Saturday.
Anil Kumar, father of the baby girl, said: “I had gone to purchase medicines for my ill child who was resting inside the car. But the officials came and kept dragging my car for around one and a half hour.”
“I had parked my car properly yet the officials took my car away. When I went to the nearby police station to lodge a complaint, they did not listen to me,” Kumar added.
When asked about the entire matter, Delhi Police had their own explanation regarding this careless act. An official said, “We did not penalise Anil Kumar. If people park their vehicles improperly, we will have to take action.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report