Delhi Police tow away car with 2-yr-old kid inside
New Delhi: In an irresponsible act, a parked car with a 2-year-old kid sleeping inside was towed by Delhi Police on Saturday.
Anil Kumar, father of the baby girl, said: “I had gone to purchase medicines for my ill child who was resting inside the car. But the officials came and kept dragging my car for around one and a half hour.”
“I had parked my car properly yet the officials took my car away. When I went to the nearby police station to lodge a complaint, they did not listen to me,” Kumar added.
When asked about the entire matter, Delhi Police had their own explanation regarding this careless act. An official said, “We did not penalise Anil Kumar. If people park their vehicles improperly, we will have to take action.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown