Delhi Police tow away car with 2-yr-old kid inside
New Delhi: In an irresponsible act, a parked car with a 2-year-old kid sleeping inside was towed by Delhi Police on Saturday.
Anil Kumar, father of the baby girl, said: “I had gone to purchase medicines for my ill child who was resting inside the car. But the officials came and kept dragging my car for around one and a half hour.”
“I had parked my car properly yet the officials took my car away. When I went to the nearby police station to lodge a complaint, they did not listen to me,” Kumar added.
When asked about the entire matter, Delhi Police had their own explanation regarding this careless act. An official said, “We did not penalise Anil Kumar. If people park their vehicles improperly, we will have to take action.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel asks coal PSUs, govt to recover dues
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- SAMCO launches Season 2 of the Indian Trading League
- How Twitter can help prevent asthma-related hospitalisation!
- Enrica Lexie case: Italy cites UN tribunal ruling, seeks Italian marine's release; India differs