Delhi policeman jumps from Metro station, injured
New Delhi: A Delhi Police personnel jumped from the Qutub Minar Metro station to the ground early Sunday morning here, said police.
"At 7:12 a.m., a male passenger jumped from the platform level to the ground at the Qutub Minar Metro station and has suffered injuries in both his legs and head. He was in conscious state and taken to the trauma centre," said a Delhi Metro official.
Head constable Dayanand, 50, was taken to the trauma centre of the All India Institute of Medial Sciences (AIIMS).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah