Delhi policeman jumps from Metro station, injured
New Delhi: A Delhi Police personnel jumped from the Qutub Minar Metro station to the ground early Sunday morning here, said police.
"At 7:12 a.m., a male passenger jumped from the platform level to the ground at the Qutub Minar Metro station and has suffered injuries in both his legs and head. He was in conscious state and taken to the trauma centre," said a Delhi Metro official.
Head constable Dayanand, 50, was taken to the trauma centre of the All India Institute of Medial Sciences (AIIMS).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda