Delhi policeman jumps from Metro station, injured
New Delhi: A Delhi Police personnel jumped from the Qutub Minar Metro station to the ground early Sunday morning here, said police.
"At 7:12 a.m., a male passenger jumped from the platform level to the ground at the Qutub Minar Metro station and has suffered injuries in both his legs and head. He was in conscious state and taken to the trauma centre," said a Delhi Metro official.
Head constable Dayanand, 50, was taken to the trauma centre of the All India Institute of Medial Sciences (AIIMS).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack