Delhi polls: BJP launches door-to-door campaign
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party`s Delhi unit Thursday began its "Ghar Ghar BJP" door-to-door campaign to share its vision and tell the people about the alleged failure of the Congress government.
The five-day campaign - launched by state unit chief Vijay Goel in north Delhi`s Civil Lines - will run in 280 divisions identified by the party.
The capital is set to go to polls Dec 4 and political campaigning by the two arch rivals - BJP and Congress - is gaining momentum.
"In our campaign, we are not only exposing the Delhi government for its monumental failures, which have prevented Delhi from becoming a world class city. We are offering solutions to critical issues like power, water, safety of women, health and hygiene, roads, education, etc," Goel said.
The party plans to gather feedback from people which will reflect in party`s manifesto for the elections and help party shape its poll strategy.
Its cadre will also share with people party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s vision for nation building.
Incidentally, Aam Aadmi Party claims to have visited 12 lakh households till now after starting its door-to-door campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir