Delhi polls: BJP launches door-to-door campaign
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party`s Delhi unit Thursday began its "Ghar Ghar BJP" door-to-door campaign to share its vision and tell the people about the alleged failure of the Congress government.
The five-day campaign - launched by state unit chief Vijay Goel in north Delhi`s Civil Lines - will run in 280 divisions identified by the party.
The capital is set to go to polls Dec 4 and political campaigning by the two arch rivals - BJP and Congress - is gaining momentum.
"In our campaign, we are not only exposing the Delhi government for its monumental failures, which have prevented Delhi from becoming a world class city. We are offering solutions to critical issues like power, water, safety of women, health and hygiene, roads, education, etc," Goel said.
The party plans to gather feedback from people which will reflect in party`s manifesto for the elections and help party shape its poll strategy.
Its cadre will also share with people party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s vision for nation building.
Incidentally, Aam Aadmi Party claims to have visited 12 lakh households till now after starting its door-to-door campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof