Delhi polls: BJP launches door-to-door campaign
New Delhi: The Bharatiya Janata Party`s Delhi unit Thursday began its "Ghar Ghar BJP" door-to-door campaign to share its vision and tell the people about the alleged failure of the Congress government.
The five-day campaign - launched by state unit chief Vijay Goel in north Delhi`s Civil Lines - will run in 280 divisions identified by the party.
The capital is set to go to polls Dec 4 and political campaigning by the two arch rivals - BJP and Congress - is gaining momentum.
"In our campaign, we are not only exposing the Delhi government for its monumental failures, which have prevented Delhi from becoming a world class city. We are offering solutions to critical issues like power, water, safety of women, health and hygiene, roads, education, etc," Goel said.
The party plans to gather feedback from people which will reflect in party`s manifesto for the elections and help party shape its poll strategy.
Its cadre will also share with people party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi`s vision for nation building.
Incidentally, Aam Aadmi Party claims to have visited 12 lakh households till now after starting its door-to-door campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Over one million sign UK petition for second EU vote
- Watch: Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover are spilling love all over at IIFA green carpet!
- Subramanian Swamy's reply to Robert Vadra: 'Concentrate on staying out of jail`
- IIFA 2016: Defining hotness in all black Deepika Padukone will leave you gasping for air!
- Congress protests ahead of PM Narendra Modi's Smart City event in Pune