Delhi power crisis: Arvind Kejriwal seeks appointment with PM, Congress protests
Zee Media Bureau/Ritesh K Srivastava
New Delhi: AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal has sought an appointment with Prime Minister Narendra Modi to discuss the ongoing power crisis in the national capital, said reports on Wednesday.
Kejiwal had on Tuesday called the BJP "irresponsible" for neither being able to handle the ongoing power crisis nor allowing government formation in the national capital.
"BJP is neither able to handle power crisis nor forming government nor allowing elections in Delhi. Completely irresponsible," the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) chief tweeted.
The national capital is reeling under high temperatures and acute power crisis.
The city`s power supply was affected following a severe storm last month which caused many lines of the Northern Grid to trip.
Irked with long outages, local residents and Congress workers have staged massive protests in parts of the city demanding speedy resolution of the issue and regular power supply.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket