Delhi: Rainfall brings down mercury
New Delhi: It was a comfortable day for Delhiites with the city receiving slight rains and mercury remaining below normal levels on Monday.
Both maximum and minimum temperatures remained well below normal level as the rain gauges recorded 2.2 mm of rainfall from 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
While the maximum temperature was recorded at 31.5 degree Celsius, three degrees below normal, the minimum settled at 26.5 degree Celsius, which is one degree below normal.
However, the humidity level remained high, oscillating between 90 per cent and 75 percent.
The Met office has forecast similar weather conditions for tomorrow as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years