Delhi: Rainfall brings down mercury
New Delhi: It was a comfortable day for Delhiites with the city receiving slight rains and mercury remaining below normal levels on Monday.
Both maximum and minimum temperatures remained well below normal level as the rain gauges recorded 2.2 mm of rainfall from 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
While the maximum temperature was recorded at 31.5 degree Celsius, three degrees below normal, the minimum settled at 26.5 degree Celsius, which is one degree below normal.
However, the humidity level remained high, oscillating between 90 per cent and 75 percent.
The Met office has forecast similar weather conditions for tomorrow as well.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi