Delhi: Rainfall brings down mercury
New Delhi: It was a comfortable day for Delhiites with the city receiving slight rains and mercury remaining below normal levels on Monday.
Both maximum and minimum temperatures remained well below normal level as the rain gauges recorded 2.2 mm of rainfall from 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
While the maximum temperature was recorded at 31.5 degree Celsius, three degrees below normal, the minimum settled at 26.5 degree Celsius, which is one degree below normal.
However, the humidity level remained high, oscillating between 90 per cent and 75 percent.
The Met office has forecast similar weather conditions for tomorrow as well.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'