Delhi: Rainfall brings down mercury
New Delhi: It was a comfortable day for Delhiites with the city receiving slight rains and mercury remaining below normal levels on Monday.
Both maximum and minimum temperatures remained well below normal level as the rain gauges recorded 2.2 mm of rainfall from 8.30 AM to 5.30 PM.
While the maximum temperature was recorded at 31.5 degree Celsius, three degrees below normal, the minimum settled at 26.5 degree Celsius, which is one degree below normal.
However, the humidity level remained high, oscillating between 90 per cent and 75 percent.
The Met office has forecast similar weather conditions for tomorrow as well.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success