Delhi records first dengue death this year
New Delhi: Delhi has reported first death from Dengue this year. According to reports, a nine-year-old girl succumbed to dengue on Saturday morning in Sangam Vihar, in South Delhi.
The girl had been admitted to a government hospital last week, but was shifted to AIIMS after her condition deteriorated.
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi has so far recorded some 70 cases of dengue this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city