Delhi records first dengue death this year
New Delhi: Delhi has reported first death from Dengue this year. According to reports, a nine-year-old girl succumbed to dengue on Saturday morning in Sangam Vihar, in South Delhi.
The girl had been admitted to a government hospital last week, but was shifted to AIIMS after her condition deteriorated.
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi has so far recorded some 70 cases of dengue this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- 'Law & Order' actor Steven Hill dies at 94
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah
- Samsung Electronics says Galaxy Note 7 demand beats supply
- Tesla unveils 100 kWh battery for Model S, Model X cars
- Oh no! After Saina Nehwal, Parupalli Kashyap leaves Pullela Gopichand's academy in Hyderabad