Delhi records first dengue death this year
New Delhi: Delhi has reported first death from Dengue this year. According to reports, a nine-year-old girl succumbed to dengue on Saturday morning in Sangam Vihar, in South Delhi.
The girl had been admitted to a government hospital last week, but was shifted to AIIMS after her condition deteriorated.
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi has so far recorded some 70 cases of dengue this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price