Delhi records first dengue death this year
New Delhi: Delhi has reported first death from Dengue this year. According to reports, a nine-year-old girl succumbed to dengue on Saturday morning in Sangam Vihar, in South Delhi.
The girl had been admitted to a government hospital last week, but was shifted to AIIMS after her condition deteriorated.
The Municipal Corporation of Delhi has so far recorded some 70 cases of dengue this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 9: AB de Villiers recalls 'the gamble' that paid off vs Gujarat Lions during 79-run knock
- Good news! Students can fly cheap on GoAir; carry up to 25 kg of baggage!
- 'Sultan' is Salman Khan's best performance: Randeep Hooda
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Summer skincare: Pamper your skin with these natural ingredients!