Delhi records hottest day of season at 44.7 degree Celsius
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The national capital sizzled on Thursday as the mercury touched 44.7 degree Celsius- the hottest day of the season so far.
The temperature crossed 44 degree C mark as heat wave continued to sweep the city.
The minimum temperature recorded today was 27.7 degree Celsius, a rise of nearly two notches from yesterday`s minimum of 26 degree Celsius.
The maximum temperature for the city recorded yesterday was 43.4 degree Celsius while the same figure for Palam observatory was 45.8 degree Celsius.
The minimum temperature tomorrow is forecast at 28 degree Celsius.
(With agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed in Tamil Nadu Assembly; didn't use force on crowd, says Chennai Police Commissioner
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur