Delhi road rage: Auto driver beaten to death
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident of road rage in the national capital, an auto driver was beaten to death by two persons after scuffle over a minor road accident.
The incident occurred late on Thursday night in Outer Delhi’s Vijay Vihar area. The deceased Rajesh Kumar’s auto got involved in a minor accident with an Innova car. This enraged the two occupants of the car - as per initial reports there were four people - to such an extent that they pulled out the auto driver from his vehicle and started abusing him.
Things soon went out of control as Kumar was mercilessly beaten, dragged on the road by the accused, who later hit his head with a stone, leading to his death.
One of the two accused, indentified as one Rahul, has been arrested, while his accomplice is absconding. The accused are said to be young boys belonging to upper middle class families.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies