Delhi road rage: Auto driver beaten to death
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident of road rage in the national capital, an auto driver was beaten to death by two persons after scuffle over a minor road accident.
The incident occurred late on Thursday night in Outer Delhi’s Vijay Vihar area. The deceased Rajesh Kumar’s auto got involved in a minor accident with an Innova car. This enraged the two occupants of the car - as per initial reports there were four people - to such an extent that they pulled out the auto driver from his vehicle and started abusing him.
Things soon went out of control as Kumar was mercilessly beaten, dragged on the road by the accused, who later hit his head with a stone, leading to his death.
One of the two accused, indentified as one Rahul, has been arrested, while his accomplice is absconding. The accused are said to be young boys belonging to upper middle class families.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP