Delhi: Sacked employee steals boss` motorcycle
New Delhi: To avenge his sacking, a 24-year- old employee of a multi-brand showroom stole the motorcycle of his boss but landed in police net.
Javed Khan, who is also pursuing his B.Com, was arrested for allegedly stealing the motorcycle of Kovid Karanval, Manager of Geo Fashion at Select City Walk mall in Saket.
Acting on a tip-off, police arrested Khan yesterday nd during interrogation he revealed he was currently working with a showroom in Vasant Kunj.
In 2010, he was employed at Giordano Store as sales man and he was sacked on the allegation of theft by Kovil.
"Thereafter, in order to teach him lesson, he stole his Bullet Enfield Motorcycle from the parking after preparing the duplicate key. After that he has been using this motorcycle frequently by installing forged registration number plate on it," a senior police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says