Delhi school girls to get self-defence training
New Delhi: Girls in 14 schools in the national capital will soon be trained in self-defence as part of a programme organised jointly by Delhi Police and a power distribution company.
"BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) has partnered Delhi Police Special Unit for Women and Children, Nanakpura, to impart self-defence training to school students (girls) and young women," a statement from BSES said.
The 10-day training programme will begin from schools in east and central Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sebastian Vettel supports world champions Lewis Hamilton over yellow-flag row with Nico Rosberg
- Viral video: Indian girl pranks mother by saying she's lesbian, see what happens next – Must Watch
- President Pranab Mukherjee has been guardian, mentor to me: PM Modi
- Ridiculously funny video: Man shows his dance moves in middle of busy Mumbai street - Watch
- From Sept 1, rail passengers to get Rs 10 lakh insurace cover for premium of just Re 1