Delhi sees rain, Monday also to be rainy
New Delhi: Delhi saw rains Sunday after witnessing a string of hot and humid days. The Met department has forecast a rainy Monday also in the national capital.
Despite the rain, the maximum temperature remained three notches above average at 37.2 degrees Celsius Sunday.
"Barring a few places, most parts of the capital received rains. Lodi Road area received heavy showers post-noon," said an official of the met department.
The minimum temperature settled at 28.2 degrees Celsius, one notch above average. Humidity wavered between a high and low of 87 and 55 percent.
Earlier Sunday, Delhi woke up to a humid morning.
"Monday is likely to have a cloudy sky and rains," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
Monday`s maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to hover around 35 and 27 degrees Celsius, respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- 'Taliban strike sign of US exasperation with Pak's duplicity'
- Man arrested over Australia `terror` plot
- WATCH: Hazel Keech cheered from stands as Yuvraj Singh rediscovered form during SRH vs KKR match
- Separated Indian, Pakistani siblings meet in UAE after 48 yrs
- CPI(M) leader Sushanta Ghosh slapped in West Bengal court premises