Delhi shivers as mercury plummets
New Delhi: It was a clear but chilly day for the national capital as icy winds blowing across the city brought the temperature down.
The maximum temperature was at 20.6 degrees Celsius while the minimum was recorded at 6.2 deg C, two notches below the normal level, the Meteorological Department said.
The humidity level oscillated between 94 to 43 per cent.
Met department has predicted a clear to partly cloudy sky and shallow fog in the morning.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be around 20 and 6 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP