Delhi shivers as mercury plummets
New Delhi: It was a clear but chilly day for the national capital as icy winds blowing across the city brought the temperature down.
The maximum temperature was at 20.6 degrees Celsius while the minimum was recorded at 6.2 deg C, two notches below the normal level, the Meteorological Department said.
The humidity level oscillated between 94 to 43 per cent.
Met department has predicted a clear to partly cloudy sky and shallow fog in the morning.
The maximum and minimum temperatures are expected to be around 20 and 6 deg C respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'