Delhi shivers at 2.9 degrees
New Delhi: The capital got no respite from the bitter cold as the minimum temperature on Saturday settled at 2.9 degrees Celsius - four notches below average. The Met office has forecast a clear day ahead.
"The city was enveloped by the fog in the morning, but the day will be clear. The maximum temperature would hover around 15 degree Celsius," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Visibility at 8.30 am was 600 metres and humidity was 94 percent, the IMD official said.
Friday`s maximum temperature was five notches below average at 15.7 degree, while the minimum temperature saw the season`s lowest at 2.7 degrees Celsius - four notches below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack