Delhi shivers at below average temperatures
New Delhi: The chill continued in the capital Tuesday morning as the minimum temperature settled three notches below average at 4.7 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a clear day.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 1,200 metres and the humidity was 94 percent.
"The skies will remain clear through the day and there is no possibility of rains. The maximum temperature will hover around 18 degrees," an IMD official said.
Monday`s minimum temperature was recorded at 8.4 degrees, a notch above average, while the maximum temperature hovered around 17.6 degrees - three notches below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!