Delhi shivers at below average temperatures
New Delhi: The chill continued in the capital Tuesday morning as the minimum temperature settled three notches below average at 4.7 degrees Celsius. The met office has forecast a clear day.
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) said visibility at 8.30 a.m. was 1,200 metres and the humidity was 94 percent.
"The skies will remain clear through the day and there is no possibility of rains. The maximum temperature will hover around 18 degrees," an IMD official said.
Monday`s minimum temperature was recorded at 8.4 degrees, a notch above average, while the maximum temperature hovered around 17.6 degrees - three notches below average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP