Delhi shivers on chilly day
New Delhi: A cold, chilly day greeted Delhiites on Friday with the mercury settling at 5 degree Celsius, two notches below normal.
The minimum temperature was also 1.5 degrees down from yesterday`s 6.5 degree Celsius and the maximum temperature showed a similar trend.
The day temperature was recorded at 20.2 degree Celsius, a notch below normal and marginally less than 20.7 degree Celsius of the previous day.
The humidity levels oscillated between 71 per cent and 100 per cent.
The MeT department has predicted a clear sky tomorrow with moderate or dense fog in the morning and the maximum and minimum temperatures remaining at 19 and 7 degree Celsius respectively.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!