Delhi to see partly cloudy Monday
New Delhi: It was a clear morning in the capital Monday with the minimum temperature settling at 29.6 degrees Celsius, two notches above average for this time of year. The Met Office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be clear in the morning but turn partly cloudy towards afternoon and thundery developments are expected in some parts of the city later in the day," an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 39 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 48 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was 40.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of year, while the minimum settled two notches above average at 30.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’