Delhi to see partly cloudy Monday
New Delhi: It was a clear morning in the capital Monday with the minimum temperature settling at 29.6 degrees Celsius, two notches above average for this time of year. The Met Office has forecast a partly cloudy day ahead.
"The sky will be clear in the morning but turn partly cloudy towards afternoon and thundery developments are expected in some parts of the city later in the day," an official from the India Meteorological Department (IMD) said.
The maximum temperature is expected to hover around 39 degrees Celsius, the official added.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 48 percent.
Sunday`s maximum temperature was 40.1 degrees Celsius, a notch above average for this time of year, while the minimum settled two notches above average at 30.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list