Delhi Tourism sets up kiosks in metro stations
New Delhi: Tourists who take the high-speed
Airport Express Corridor will now have easy access to details about tourist attractions in the capital with Delhi Tourism
setting up kiosks New Delhi and Shivaji Stadium stations.
The kiosks would provide detailed tourist information and
arrange site-seeing in Delhi for airport metro commuters and
The two stations already provide check-in facilities for international and domestic fliers.
"Now commuters, tourists and back-packers will not have
to face trouble from unauthorised touts as they can get all
information related to various tourist destinations at the
Reliance metro stations itself," a Reliance Infrastructure
A dedicated bus service organised by Delhi tourism will
also be there to facilitate travelers and guide them to tourist destinations and various heritage sites of Delhi.
The spokesperson said tourists can also book their `Dilli
Darshan` trips at both the metro stations.
Tourists who wish to travel out of Delhi, to places like
Agra, Jaipur, Chandigarh and Manali, can also plan their tour
and book their tickets at the Delhi tourism`s inter-state
travel service available at the two metro stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan