Delhi Tourism sets up kiosks in metro stations
New Delhi: Tourists who take the high-speed
Airport Express Corridor will now have easy access to details about tourist attractions in the capital with Delhi Tourism
setting up kiosks New Delhi and Shivaji Stadium stations.
The kiosks would provide detailed tourist information and
arrange site-seeing in Delhi for airport metro commuters and
The two stations already provide check-in facilities for international and domestic fliers.
"Now commuters, tourists and back-packers will not have
to face trouble from unauthorised touts as they can get all
information related to various tourist destinations at the
Reliance metro stations itself," a Reliance Infrastructure
A dedicated bus service organised by Delhi tourism will
also be there to facilitate travelers and guide them to tourist destinations and various heritage sites of Delhi.
The spokesperson said tourists can also book their `Dilli
Darshan` trips at both the metro stations.
Tourists who wish to travel out of Delhi, to places like
Agra, Jaipur, Chandigarh and Manali, can also plan their tour
and book their tickets at the Delhi tourism`s inter-state
travel service available at the two metro stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Claudio Bravo joins Manchester City as Joe Hart`s replacement
- Flood situation remains grim in Bihar, eases in Madhya Pradesh
- Don't let India use your soil against us, Pakistan tells Afghanistan
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener
- Bad time continues for banks; Kingfisher Airlines brands auction fails again