Delhi Tourism sets up kiosks in metro stations
New Delhi: Tourists who take the high-speed
Airport Express Corridor will now have easy access to details about tourist attractions in the capital with Delhi Tourism
setting up kiosks New Delhi and Shivaji Stadium stations.
The kiosks would provide detailed tourist information and
arrange site-seeing in Delhi for airport metro commuters and
The two stations already provide check-in facilities for international and domestic fliers.
"Now commuters, tourists and back-packers will not have
to face trouble from unauthorised touts as they can get all
information related to various tourist destinations at the
Reliance metro stations itself," a Reliance Infrastructure
A dedicated bus service organised by Delhi tourism will
also be there to facilitate travelers and guide them to tourist destinations and various heritage sites of Delhi.
The spokesperson said tourists can also book their `Dilli
Darshan` trips at both the metro stations.
Tourists who wish to travel out of Delhi, to places like
Agra, Jaipur, Chandigarh and Manali, can also plan their tour
and book their tickets at the Delhi tourism`s inter-state
travel service available at the two metro stations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'