Delhi Trade Fair 2013 tickets available at Metro stations
New Delhi: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will start selling India International Trade Fair (IITF) entry tickets for business days from tomorrow and for general public days from November 19.
Tickets for business days, November 14 to November 18, will be available only from 27 Metro stations.
These are Rithala, Dilshad Garden, Jahangirpuri, HUDA City Centre, Noida City Centre, Anand Vihar, Central Secretariat, Inderlok, Kashmere Gate, Rajiv Chowk, Barakhamba, Saket, MG Road, Noida Sec-15, Vaishali, Rajori Garden, Janakpuri West, Dwarka Mor, Dwarka Sec-9, Mundka, Peeragrahi, Punjabi Bagh, Badarpur, Govindpuri, Lajpat Nagar and Dhaula Kuan Metro station.
The IITF entry tickets for general public days, November 19 to November 27, will be available on all Metro stations.
"General public is advised to avoid last minute rush of purchasing tickets at Pragati Maidan Metro station, they shall purchase the tickets from their originating station," said Anuj Dayal, DMRC Executive Director, Corporate Communications.
The tickets for both business as well as general days can be purchased from Customer Care Centres of Metro stations from 8:30 AM to 4 PM on all days.
The entry tickets at Metro stations will be priced as Rs 400 for business days and for general days Rs 50 (Adult) and Rs 30 (child).
However, on weekends or holidays, the entry tickets for non-business days would be prices at Rs 80 (Adults) and Rs 50 (Child).
In order to facilitate the public using Delhi Metro while going back from ongoing IITF at Pragati Maidan, the metro services will be exclusively operating 20 token/smart card counters from within the premises of IITF, Pragati Maidan near its Gate No. 10 from 1 PM to 9 PM on all general days.
"The DMRC is expecting massive crowds to use the Pragati Maidan Metro Station and, therefore, additional ticket counters will be opened at Pragati Maidan Metro station. Additional DMRC officers and staff, customer facilitation agents and security staff will also be deployed at all stations," Dayal said.
During the general days of IITF trains will be running at peak hour frequency of 2 min 40 sec from Dwarka to Yamuna Bank throughout the day (8 AM to 8 PM).
Besides this, two trains on each Line will also be kept as standby during Trade Fair to facilitate better passenger handling, whenever required, Dayal added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested