Delhi Trade Fair 2013 tickets available at Metro stations
New Delhi: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will start selling India International Trade Fair (IITF) entry tickets for business days from tomorrow and for general public days from November 19.
Tickets for business days, November 14 to November 18, will be available only from 27 Metro stations.
These are Rithala, Dilshad Garden, Jahangirpuri, HUDA City Centre, Noida City Centre, Anand Vihar, Central Secretariat, Inderlok, Kashmere Gate, Rajiv Chowk, Barakhamba, Saket, MG Road, Noida Sec-15, Vaishali, Rajori Garden, Janakpuri West, Dwarka Mor, Dwarka Sec-9, Mundka, Peeragrahi, Punjabi Bagh, Badarpur, Govindpuri, Lajpat Nagar and Dhaula Kuan Metro station.
The IITF entry tickets for general public days, November 19 to November 27, will be available on all Metro stations.
"General public is advised to avoid last minute rush of purchasing tickets at Pragati Maidan Metro station, they shall purchase the tickets from their originating station," said Anuj Dayal, DMRC Executive Director, Corporate Communications.
The tickets for both business as well as general days can be purchased from Customer Care Centres of Metro stations from 8:30 AM to 4 PM on all days.
The entry tickets at Metro stations will be priced as Rs 400 for business days and for general days Rs 50 (Adult) and Rs 30 (child).
However, on weekends or holidays, the entry tickets for non-business days would be prices at Rs 80 (Adults) and Rs 50 (Child).
In order to facilitate the public using Delhi Metro while going back from ongoing IITF at Pragati Maidan, the metro services will be exclusively operating 20 token/smart card counters from within the premises of IITF, Pragati Maidan near its Gate No. 10 from 1 PM to 9 PM on all general days.
"The DMRC is expecting massive crowds to use the Pragati Maidan Metro Station and, therefore, additional ticket counters will be opened at Pragati Maidan Metro station. Additional DMRC officers and staff, customer facilitation agents and security staff will also be deployed at all stations," Dayal said.
During the general days of IITF trains will be running at peak hour frequency of 2 min 40 sec from Dwarka to Yamuna Bank throughout the day (8 AM to 8 PM).
Besides this, two trains on each Line will also be kept as standby during Trade Fair to facilitate better passenger handling, whenever required, Dayal added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- She's a bae! Priyanka Chopra to get special poster for 'Baywatch'
- Foreign Investors buoyed by Indian investment: USIBC to Obama
- Check Mahresults.nic.in & hscresult.mkcl.org for class 12th HSC Results 2016 Maharashtra Board, MSBSHSE today at 1 PM
- Pinarayi Vijayan to swear-in as Kerala CM today, says people have high hopes of us