Delhi traffic live update: Monsoon showers hits peak hour traffic – List of areas to avoid
As per the IMD, Delhi NCR will witness heavy to very rains on Monday and Tuesday.
New Delhi: Water-logging due to overnight Monsoon showers has hit road traffic across Delhi on Monday morning during the peak office rush hour.
As per the updates provided by the Delhi Traffic Police, the following areas are the hardest hit:
- Traffic is heavy on NH-24 (both carriageways) due to the breakdown of a Bus near Samas Pur Bus stand.
- Massive traffic jam near AIIMS.
- Carriageway from IIT towards Munirka
- Obstruction in traffic from Gurgaon towards Dhaula Kuan due to the breakdown of an LGV near Sanjay Point, it has now been removed.
- Moti Bagh Chowk
- Heavy traffic from Peeragarhi towards Bahadurgarh due to water logging near Lokesh Cinema
- Carriageway from Nangloi towards Najafgarh also witnessing heavy traffic due to water logging near water tank
- Chirag Delhi, Saket Metro Station gate no. 2 and Modi Mill
- Water logging at Under Palam Flyover, Sector 6-7 Dwarka Dividing Road, PTS Malviya Nagar Red Light, IGNOU Road, andApollo Hospital
- Jasola, Bali Nagar, Raja Garden Chowk, Moti Nagar-Karam Pura Crossing, Munirka Subway and Okhla Underpass
- Badarpur and Wazirabad near TR Sawhney Motors
- Water logging at Pamposh Enclave, under Jakhira flyover, from Mayapuri to Narayana and Loha Mandi T-Point
- Water logging at Moti Lal Nehru Place, Janpath and Prithviraj T-Point
- Yusuf Sarai Market (both carriageways)
- Water logging at R/A Pusa, Anand Parbat, Lokesh Cinema to Mundka Metro Station (both carriageways), Vayusenabad and Savitri Cinema
- Amrita Shergill Marg, Kemal ataturk marg to Samrat Hotel and GGR-PDR(Both Carriageways).
- Traffic is heavy in the carriageway from Lodhi Road to Defence Colony Flyover and Moolchand to Sadik Nagar
- South Ext Part-I to Moolchand, Andrews Ganj to AIIMS loop and Moolchand Hospital
- Water Logging at Jasola Road No 13A and Jasola Underpass