Delhi: Two more detained in Rs.5.25 crore heist
New Delhi: Two more people were detained in connection with the Rs 5.25 crore bank van heist here last week that left a guard dead, police sources said on Saturday.
Till now, seven people including the mastermind of the heist, have been arrested and Rs 2.39 crore recovered.
The accused Sep 28, waylaid a cash van, a radio taxi (DL 1 RT 2088) carrying Rs 5.25 crore from an ICICI bank, near a petrol pump in Defence Colony around 1 pm and fled with the vehicle after shooting at a guard, who died later in hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note