Delhi unit of BJP sets up 20 committees for NC, NE meets
New Delhi: The Delhi unit of BJP has set up 20 committees to prepare for the party`s National Council and National Executive meeting to be held between January 17 and 19.
"The party has set up committees to look after various aspects of the event like parking, food, security, reception, transport, media, sanitation, health, etc. We want to ensure that common people do not face any problem due to any of our programmes and there is smooth movement of traffic especially in central Delhi area," said Delhi BJP president Vijay Goel.
BJP President Rajnath Singh, along with other senior leaders of the party, will start the event by hoisting the flag. While the national executive meeting will be held at the NDMC convention centre, the national council meeting will be held at Ramlila Maidan.
More than 10,000 delegates from all over the country are likely to attend the national council meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach