Delhi University student stabbed to death
New Delhi: A 22-year-old Delhi University student was stabbed to death near his home here, police said on Tuesday, blaming it on personal enmity.
Five people attacked Pankaj Kashyap in south Delhi`s Madan Gir area on Monday night. He was a student of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College.
Kashyap was stabbed 12 times. He was rushed to a hospital where he was declared dead. One of the accused has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official