Delhi University student stabbed to death
New Delhi: A 22-year-old Delhi University student was stabbed to death near his home here, police said on Tuesday, blaming it on personal enmity.
Five people attacked Pankaj Kashyap in south Delhi`s Madan Gir area on Monday night. He was a student of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College.
Kashyap was stabbed 12 times. He was rushed to a hospital where he was declared dead. One of the accused has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why