Delhi University student stabbed to death
New Delhi: A 22-year-old Delhi University student was stabbed to death near his home here, police said on Tuesday, blaming it on personal enmity.
Five people attacked Pankaj Kashyap in south Delhi`s Madan Gir area on Monday night. He was a student of Shaheed Bhagat Singh College.
Kashyap was stabbed 12 times. He was rushed to a hospital where he was declared dead. One of the accused has been arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured