Delhi wakes up to fog, slight chill
New Delhi: A thin layer of fog enveloped parts of the capital early Sunday morning with the winter chill beginning to set in as the minimum temperature was recorded at 14.6 degrees Celsius.
The skies cleared later and the day is expected to be warm.
"The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 27 degrees," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official told a news agency.
There was 100 percent humidity in the morning, the official said.
On Saturday, the maximum temperature settled a notch below average at 27.5 degrees and the minimum was recorded at 15.1 degrees, two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Premier League 9: Gujarat Lions' Ravindra Jadeja reprimanded for showing dissent at umpire's decision
- Holiday video alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput’s oceanic vacation
- NBSE 10th & 12th Results 2016: Nagaland.gov.in Board, NBSE HSLC & HSSLC Results 2016 to be declared on May 3
- MUST WATCH: Kargil martyr's daughter's message to India and Pakistan on Facebook - `Enough is enough`
- Hubble spots galaxy hidding in night sky – See pic!