Delhi wakes up to fog, slight chill
New Delhi: A thin layer of fog enveloped parts of the capital early Sunday morning with the winter chill beginning to set in as the minimum temperature was recorded at 14.6 degrees Celsius.
The skies cleared later and the day is expected to be warm.
"The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 27 degrees," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official told a news agency.
There was 100 percent humidity in the morning, the official said.
On Saturday, the maximum temperature settled a notch below average at 27.5 degrees and the minimum was recorded at 15.1 degrees, two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'