Delhi wakes up to fog, slight chill
New Delhi: A thin layer of fog enveloped parts of the capital early Sunday morning with the winter chill beginning to set in as the minimum temperature was recorded at 14.6 degrees Celsius.
The skies cleared later and the day is expected to be warm.
"The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 27 degrees," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official told a news agency.
There was 100 percent humidity in the morning, the official said.
On Saturday, the maximum temperature settled a notch below average at 27.5 degrees and the minimum was recorded at 15.1 degrees, two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured