Delhi wakes up to fog, slight chill
New Delhi: A thin layer of fog enveloped parts of the capital early Sunday morning with the winter chill beginning to set in as the minimum temperature was recorded at 14.6 degrees Celsius.
The skies cleared later and the day is expected to be warm.
"The maximum temperature is likely to hover around 27 degrees," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official told a news agency.
There was 100 percent humidity in the morning, the official said.
On Saturday, the maximum temperature settled a notch below average at 27.5 degrees and the minimum was recorded at 15.1 degrees, two notches above average.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city