Delhi wakes up to light rains
New Delhi: After experiencing sunny weather over the past few days, the capital woke up to a cool breeze and light showers Tuesday.
The minimum temperature recorded earlier in the day, however, remained three degrees above normal at 11.5 deg C, the MET department said.
But as the day progressed, light rain and cool breeze was experienced in the city bringing the temperature down.
The minimum temperature recorded yesterday was 9.4 deg C, one degree above normal, while the maximum temperature registered was four degrees above normal at 27.7 deg C.
Met department had predicted partly cloudy sky with possibility of light rain for today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people