Delhi: Woman commits suicide at Metro station
New Delhi: A young woman on Sunday allegedly committed suicide by jumping before a running train at a Metro station in south Delhi.
The woman, in her twenties, jumped before the train which was going towards Jahangirpuri from Gurgaon at the Malviya Nagar Metro station.
The incident happened at 11.27 am.
The driver applied emergency brakes but could not save the victim, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi