Delhi: Woman jumps in front of metro train
New Delhi: A young woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train at a metro station in west Delhi this morning.
The incident took place at the Tilak Nagar Metro station at 9:58 AM. The woman, aged 31, jumped on the train track and was hit by it. The train was coming from Dwarka.
She was rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. It was not known as to why the woman took the extreme step.
In May, at least four cases of suicide were reported at various metro stations in the National Capital Region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Christians should ask gay community for forgiveness for past treatment: Pope Francis
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- 7th Pay Commission: Non-performing govt employees to not get annual increment
- Tri-Nation series final: Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood guide Australia to 58-run win over West Indies
- History on line as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer get Wimbledon under way