Delhi: Woman jumps in front of metro train
New Delhi: A young woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train at a metro station in west Delhi this morning.
The incident took place at the Tilak Nagar Metro station at 9:58 AM. The woman, aged 31, jumped on the train track and was hit by it. The train was coming from Dwarka.
She was rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. It was not known as to why the woman took the extreme step.
In May, at least four cases of suicide were reported at various metro stations in the National Capital Region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!