Delhi: Woman jumps in front of metro train
New Delhi: A young woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train at a metro station in west Delhi this morning.
The incident took place at the Tilak Nagar Metro station at 9:58 AM. The woman, aged 31, jumped on the train track and was hit by it. The train was coming from Dwarka.
She was rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. It was not known as to why the woman took the extreme step.
In May, at least four cases of suicide were reported at various metro stations in the National Capital Region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Check Mahresults.nic.in for HSC Results 2016 Maharashtra Board, MSBSHSE class 12th XII Exam Results 2016
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Here comes a smarter search engine than Google!
- Wanted to make 'Sultan' only with Salman: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Watch: Behind-the-scenes 'Trip' of 'Udta Punjab' will make you more impatient for its release