Delhi: Woman jumps in front of metro train
New Delhi: A young woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train at a metro station in west Delhi this morning.
The incident took place at the Tilak Nagar Metro station at 9:58 AM. The woman, aged 31, jumped on the train track and was hit by it. The train was coming from Dwarka.
She was rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. It was not known as to why the woman took the extreme step.
In May, at least four cases of suicide were reported at various metro stations in the National Capital Region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad