Delhi: Woman jumps in front of metro train
New Delhi: A young woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of a train at a metro station in west Delhi this morning.
The incident took place at the Tilak Nagar Metro station at 9:58 AM. The woman, aged 31, jumped on the train track and was hit by it. The train was coming from Dwarka.
She was rushed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital. It was not known as to why the woman took the extreme step.
In May, at least four cases of suicide were reported at various metro stations in the National Capital Region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Story of courage! Chennai man risks life to save a woman from being raped
- This SCARY video will give you goosebumps: Ghost follows man into taxi - WATCH
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say
- Dengue cases jump to 90 in Delhi, 40 cases last week