Delhi woman raped on promise of job
New Delhi: A 22-year-old woman was raped by a property dealer on the pretext of giving her a job, police said Sunday.
The accused, whose name was not revealed by the police, took the woman to Haryana`s Bahadurgarh Friday evening, promising her a job and raped her there.
The woman somehow managed to reach her west Delhi home Friday night and informed her family members about her ordeal.
The victim`s family Saturday approached Delhi Police which registered a complaint and referred the case to Bahadurgarh police, said a police officer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie