Delhi woman raped on promise of job
New Delhi: A 22-year-old woman was raped by a property dealer on the pretext of giving her a job, police said Sunday.
The accused, whose name was not revealed by the police, took the woman to Haryana`s Bahadurgarh Friday evening, promising her a job and raped her there.
The woman somehow managed to reach her west Delhi home Friday night and informed her family members about her ordeal.
The victim`s family Saturday approached Delhi Police which registered a complaint and referred the case to Bahadurgarh police, said a police officer.
- Iran's new parliament has more women than clerics
- RBI chief blames ‘overall economic downturn’ for bad loan issue as PAC asks to explain ‘real causes’
- Raj Thackeray calls Congress government better than BJP's in Maharashtra
- Germany's right-wing AfD to adopt anti-Islam manifesto
- Travel in metro, buses using Common Mobility Card from July