Delhi women to get free bus ride on Bhai Duj
New Delhi: Women in the national capital will be allowed to travel free in state-run public transport buses Sunday on the occasion of Bhai Duj, the Delhi government announced Saturday.
According to Transport Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely, women will be allowed free rides in all Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) ordinary and green low-floor buses till 5 p.m. Sunday.
The DTC also offers free ride to women on the Rakhi festival.
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!