Delhi women to get free bus ride on Bhai Duj
New Delhi: Women in the national capital will be allowed to travel free in state-run public transport buses Sunday on the occasion of Bhai Duj, the Delhi government announced Saturday.
According to Transport Minister Arvinder Singh Lovely, women will be allowed free rides in all Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) ordinary and green low-floor buses till 5 p.m. Sunday.
The DTC also offers free ride to women on the Rakhi festival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP