Delhiites experience pleasant weather
New Delhi: Delhiites experienced pleasant weather on Tuesday as few areas of the capital received rainfall and the temperature remained below normal levels.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 32.6 degrees Celsius, a notch less than normal, while the minimum settled at 25.9, a degree below normal at this time of the season.
Though the city did not see a good spell of rains like yesterday, the weather was pleasant and comfortable. However, humidity was recorded high as it oscillated between 76 and 97 percent.
The rain gauges recorded 0.3 mm rainfall from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, while 15.1 mm rainfall was recorded between 8.30am yesterday and 8.30 am today.
The MeT office has forecast a cloudy sky with possibility of light showers in the afternoon tomorrow.
- Uttarakhand Speaker rejects disqualification of rebel BJP MLA
- US says Iraq's PM in ''strong position'' amid political unrest
- US Navy chief hopes for `normalization` with Russia in Baltic
- Turkey says Gaziantep attacker linked to IS
- US Presidential polls: Donald Trump looks to smother Ted Cruz as Indiana votes today