Delhiites experience pleasant weather
New Delhi: Delhiites experienced pleasant weather on Tuesday as few areas of the capital received rainfall and the temperature remained below normal levels.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 32.6 degrees Celsius, a notch less than normal, while the minimum settled at 25.9, a degree below normal at this time of the season.
Though the city did not see a good spell of rains like yesterday, the weather was pleasant and comfortable. However, humidity was recorded high as it oscillated between 76 and 97 percent.
The rain gauges recorded 0.3 mm rainfall from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, while 15.1 mm rainfall was recorded between 8.30am yesterday and 8.30 am today.
The MeT office has forecast a cloudy sky with possibility of light showers in the afternoon tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH