Delhiites – Get set for scorching days
New Delhi: In what is surely bad news for people in Delhi-NCR region, the next two days will be the hottest days of the season, according to the weather forecast on Tuesday. The maximum temperature is expected to go up to 46 degrees Celsius.
Meanwhile, the unrelenting blistering heat made life miserable for denizens as the capital sizzled three notches above average at 43.5 degree Celsius today, the met department said.
While the minimum temperature was recorded at 26.8 degrees - one notch below average - the humidity wavered between a high and low of 41 and 12 percent respectively.
According to the India Meteorological Department, the sky will remain clear on Wednesday.
North India is already reeling under severe heat for the past couple of days. The summer sun scorched the north and east of the country where the temperature at most places climbed above 40 degrees Celsius on May 25.
Hot winds blew in the national capital where the maximum temperature touched 44 degrees Celsius on last Friday, three degrees above normal.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living