Demolition drive continues in Delhi
New Delhi: Illegal portions of 23 properties in north Delhi were razed Thursday as the newly-created North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) intensified its drive against unauthorised construction.
The action was carried out in Paharganj, Nabi Karim, Kishanganj, Sadar Bazar and Shastri Nagar in Sadar Paharganj Zone by the Building department with the help of local police.
"Unauthorised construction in 23 buildings were removed during the drive," a statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das