Demolition drive continues in Delhi
New Delhi: Illegal portions of 23 properties in north Delhi were razed Thursday as the newly-created North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC) intensified its drive against unauthorised construction.
The action was carried out in Paharganj, Nabi Karim, Kishanganj, Sadar Bazar and Shastri Nagar in Sadar Paharganj Zone by the Building department with the help of local police.
"Unauthorised construction in 23 buildings were removed during the drive," a statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan