Dense fog delays trains, 39 cancelled
New Delhi: Dense fog in northern India on Tuesday
kept rail traffic affected in the region with 16 trains
running late by many hours and 39 trains cancelled.
Puri Express is running late by 17 hours while Gomti
Express and Swatantra Senani Express are running 14 and
13 hours behind schedule respectively.
"We are constantly updating our website and the railway
inquiry system is also being strengthened to inform passengers
about the train position," said a senior Northern Railway
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!