Dense fog delays trains, 39 cancelled
New Delhi: Dense fog in northern India on Tuesday
kept rail traffic affected in the region with 16 trains
running late by many hours and 39 trains cancelled.
Puri Express is running late by 17 hours while Gomti
Express and Swatantra Senani Express are running 14 and
13 hours behind schedule respectively.
"We are constantly updating our website and the railway
inquiry system is also being strengthened to inform passengers
about the train position," said a senior Northern Railway
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!