Dhaula Kuan gangrape: Key accused sent to police custody
New Delhi: A Delhi Court on Wednesday sent key
accused Kamruddin, Iqbal and Shahid arrested in connection
with Dhaula Kuan gangrape of a call centre employee to two
days` police custody.
The three acussed were produced before Metropolitan
Magistrate Pawan Singh Rajawat after their judical custody
came to an end today.
"Kamruddin, Iqbal and Shahid are remanded to police
custody till December 10," the court said, rejecting the
prosecution plea to grant 7 days` police custody.
The rape took place in the early hours of November 26
when the Mizo woman working in a BPO was abducted from her way
back home and gangraped by five miscreants in a speeding
She was walking towards her residence in Moti village
near Dhaula Kuan in South Delhi along with one of her
colleagues when the accused kidnapped her, put her in their
vehicle and sped off.
They later dumped her near Mongolpuri in West Delhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of showing gratitude Part IV
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- PM Modi addresses the nation in 20th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat' Part II
- MUST WATCH VIDEO: 84* off 18 balls - You wont believe who is batting....
- Brace yourself, Eid is coming! New still from Salman Khan's 'Sultan' will gear you up for trailer launch
- 'India's net FDI flows to hit USD 38 billion this fiscal'
- Did you know Avika Gor also took Cannes Film Festival by storm this year! - Pics inside
- Vijay Mallya's India woes now troubling his US beer firm