Digvijay Singh attacks LK Advani
Rampur: Training his guns on LK Advani,
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Thursday alleged that
the BJP leader and his party had stoked communal hatred and
were responsible for "encouraging terrorism" in the country.
"BJP and LK Advani are responsible for encouraging
terrorism in the country. They stoke communal hatred and blame
the minority community," Singh said addressing a rally in
Saidnagar village here.
The AICC incharge of UP, who has been attacking Team
Anna, claimed that Anna Hazare and Ramdev "are products of
Attacking the Mayawati government, he alleged that it was
patronising land mafia and blackmarkeeters in Uttar Pradesh.
"Put a BSP flag and grab land is the norm of the day,"
He claimed that that only two litres of kerosene was
being distributed to every ration card holder in the state in
place of five litres alloted by the Centre. "The rest of it is
being sold to black marketeers," the Congress leader alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Priyanka Chopra spills the beans about Deepika Padukone’s next Hollywood venture!
- Monsoon to reach Delhi by end of June, says Met department
- India likely to test launch new missile today
- Elli Avram looks red HOT in this latest picture!
- Haji Ali Dargah case: Expect a 'pro women' verdict from Bombay HC, says Trupti Desai