Digvijay Singh attacks LK Advani
Rampur: Training his guns on LK Advani,
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Thursday alleged that
the BJP leader and his party had stoked communal hatred and
were responsible for "encouraging terrorism" in the country.
"BJP and LK Advani are responsible for encouraging
terrorism in the country. They stoke communal hatred and blame
the minority community," Singh said addressing a rally in
Saidnagar village here.
The AICC incharge of UP, who has been attacking Team
Anna, claimed that Anna Hazare and Ramdev "are products of
Attacking the Mayawati government, he alleged that it was
patronising land mafia and blackmarkeeters in Uttar Pradesh.
"Put a BSP flag and grab land is the norm of the day,"
He claimed that that only two litres of kerosene was
being distributed to every ration card holder in the state in
place of five litres alloted by the Centre. "The rest of it is
being sold to black marketeers," the Congress leader alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged