Digvijay Singh attacks LK Advani
Rampur: Training his guns on LK Advani,
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Thursday alleged that
the BJP leader and his party had stoked communal hatred and
were responsible for "encouraging terrorism" in the country.
"BJP and LK Advani are responsible for encouraging
terrorism in the country. They stoke communal hatred and blame
the minority community," Singh said addressing a rally in
Saidnagar village here.
The AICC incharge of UP, who has been attacking Team
Anna, claimed that Anna Hazare and Ramdev "are products of
Attacking the Mayawati government, he alleged that it was
patronising land mafia and blackmarkeeters in Uttar Pradesh.
"Put a BSP flag and grab land is the norm of the day,"
He claimed that that only two litres of kerosene was
being distributed to every ration card holder in the state in
place of five litres alloted by the Centre. "The rest of it is
being sold to black marketeers," the Congress leader alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city