Dikshit admitted to hospital
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit was on Friday admitted to a private hospital here after she went for a check-up, informed sources said.
Dikshit had gone to the Escorts Hospital for a "routine check-up" but was instead admitted there, the sources said.
She underwent an angioplasty procedure at the same hospital on November 27.
A stent was put in the right artery of the 74-year-old chief minister. She was admitted to the hospital on November 26 evening after she complained of fatigue and throat infection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum