Dikshit admitted to hospital
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit was on Friday admitted to a private hospital here after she went for a check-up, informed sources said.
Dikshit had gone to the Escorts Hospital for a "routine check-up" but was instead admitted there, the sources said.
She underwent an angioplasty procedure at the same hospital on November 27.
A stent was put in the right artery of the 74-year-old chief minister. She was admitted to the hospital on November 26 evening after she complained of fatigue and throat infection.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory