Dikshit admitted to hospital
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit was on Friday admitted to a private hospital here after she went for a check-up, informed sources said.
Dikshit had gone to the Escorts Hospital for a "routine check-up" but was instead admitted there, the sources said.
She underwent an angioplasty procedure at the same hospital on November 27.
A stent was put in the right artery of the 74-year-old chief minister. She was admitted to the hospital on November 26 evening after she complained of fatigue and throat infection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'