Dikshit govt pursuing anti-people policies: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party convenor Arvind Kejriwal today attacked the Sheila Dikshit government alleging that it was pursuing "anti-people" policies by increasing prices of electricity, water and gas at regular intervals.
Addressing a public meeting here, he also alleged that Dikshit was acting as a "broker" for power distribution companies.
"Chief minister Sheila Dikshit wrote a letter to Delhi Regulatory commission asking not to reduce electricity tariff in Delhi. She has become a broker for the company," he alleged.
"Dikshit has asked not to decrease water bill. Same is the case with bill of cylinder. After 2004 gas bill is increasing year by year. Delhi government is not concerned about people," he said.
Kejriwal also accused the UPA of showing little concern for the common man.
"Government came with a Lokpal bill which has easy ways for culprits to escape," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you