Dikshit govt pursuing anti-people policies: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party convenor Arvind Kejriwal today attacked the Sheila Dikshit government alleging that it was pursuing "anti-people" policies by increasing prices of electricity, water and gas at regular intervals.
Addressing a public meeting here, he also alleged that Dikshit was acting as a "broker" for power distribution companies.
"Chief minister Sheila Dikshit wrote a letter to Delhi Regulatory commission asking not to reduce electricity tariff in Delhi. She has become a broker for the company," he alleged.
"Dikshit has asked not to decrease water bill. Same is the case with bill of cylinder. After 2004 gas bill is increasing year by year. Delhi government is not concerned about people," he said.
Kejriwal also accused the UPA of showing little concern for the common man.
"Government came with a Lokpal bill which has easy ways for culprits to escape," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis