Dikshit meets French school students
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today interacted with students from a French school, who enquired her about various issues of the city.
Students from Fenelon Saint Mary in Paris met the Chief Minister at the Delhi Secretariat and enquired her about e-governance, increasing population of Delhi and NCR satellite towns, role of girls in bringing improvement in the city, security of women and other issues.
Dikshit also met students from the city`s Rukmini Devi Public School and asked them to acquire skill in the field of information technology while explaining them the importance of e-governance and role of IT in the changing world.
She also praised the efforts of Delhi students in turning the capital into a green city with the help of around 3,000 eco-clubs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Peter Mukerjea knew Sheena was Indrani's daughter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them