Dikshit meets French school students
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit today interacted with students from a French school, who enquired her about various issues of the city.
Students from Fenelon Saint Mary in Paris met the Chief Minister at the Delhi Secretariat and enquired her about e-governance, increasing population of Delhi and NCR satellite towns, role of girls in bringing improvement in the city, security of women and other issues.
Dikshit also met students from the city`s Rukmini Devi Public School and asked them to acquire skill in the field of information technology while explaining them the importance of e-governance and role of IT in the changing world.
She also praised the efforts of Delhi students in turning the capital into a green city with the help of around 3,000 eco-clubs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test