Dikshit recovering well, condition stable: CMO
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila
Dikshit, who was admitted to a private hospital here following
high fever and viral infection, is recovering well and her
condition is stable.
"She is recovering well and her condition was stable. She
has even gone through some important files," said a senior
official in the Chief Minister`s Office.
Dikshit was admitted to the Escorts Heart Institute on
Monday following persistent high fever.
Dr Ashok Seth, chairman of the hospital, said she was
dehydrated due to high fever.
The official said Dikshit was advised three-four days stay
in the hospital and she may leave by tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India planning to buy Russian S-400 Triumf air defence missile systems: Report
- How Twitteratis reacted to PM Modi calling Prakash Singh Badal 'Nelson Mandela'
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off