Dikshit recovering well, condition stable: CMO
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila
Dikshit, who was admitted to a private hospital here following
high fever and viral infection, is recovering well and her
condition is stable.
"She is recovering well and her condition was stable. She
has even gone through some important files," said a senior
official in the Chief Minister`s Office.
Dikshit was admitted to the Escorts Heart Institute on
Monday following persistent high fever.
Dr Ashok Seth, chairman of the hospital, said she was
dehydrated due to high fever.
The official said Dikshit was advised three-four days stay
in the hospital and she may leave by tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth