Dikshit takes pot shot at Kejriwal on inflated bills issue
New Delhi: Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Friday took a pot shot at Aam Admi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal for raking up the issue of inflated electricity bills in the city.
"In the last few years, the sale of generators has declined in Delhi and the sale of air-conditioners has increased significantly. If you use an air conditioner than you will have pay for it. Your bill is going to go up. But Kejriwal does not understand it," Dikshit said.
She was addressing a function at industry chamber Assocham.
"As per a media report, electricity connection in his house in Ghaziabad was snapped by the authorities. But he restored it," Dikshit said.
Kejriwal has been attacking Dikshit for "inflated" power bills in the city and even accused her of siding with the private power distribution companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar