Dikshit takes pot shot at Kejriwal on inflated bills issue
New Delhi: Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Friday took a pot shot at Aam Admi Party (AAP) chief Arvind Kejriwal for raking up the issue of inflated electricity bills in the city.
"In the last few years, the sale of generators has declined in Delhi and the sale of air-conditioners has increased significantly. If you use an air conditioner than you will have pay for it. Your bill is going to go up. But Kejriwal does not understand it," Dikshit said.
She was addressing a function at industry chamber Assocham.
"As per a media report, electricity connection in his house in Ghaziabad was snapped by the authorities. But he restored it," Dikshit said.
Kejriwal has been attacking Dikshit for "inflated" power bills in the city and even accused her of siding with the private power distribution companies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?