Dikshit to undergo surgery on Friday for sinus pro
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit will undergo a surgery on Friday for sinus problem at a private hospital here, sources said on Thursday.
75-year-old Dikshit was admitted to Escorts Hospital due to sinus problem, officials in Chief Minister`s Office said.
Doctors attending her said the chief minister`s condition and all her vital parameters were normal.
She will undergo a surgery tomorrow and it pertains to ENT department, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?