Dikshit to undergo surgery on Friday for sinus pro
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit will undergo a surgery on Friday for sinus problem at a private hospital here, sources said on Thursday.
75-year-old Dikshit was admitted to Escorts Hospital due to sinus problem, officials in Chief Minister`s Office said.
Doctors attending her said the chief minister`s condition and all her vital parameters were normal.
She will undergo a surgery tomorrow and it pertains to ENT department, hospital sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Duterte death squad fears rise as Philippine police kill eight
- OFFICIAL: Manchester United confirm signing Jose Mourinho as new manager
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- LinkedIn notifies data breach, alerts 400 mn members to stay safe