Dinesh Kumar appointed Divisional Commissioner, Handlooms
New Delhi: IAS officer Dinesh Kumar has been appointed as Divisional Commissioner (Handlooms) under Textiles Ministry.
Kumar, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Andhra Pradesh cadre, is presently Executive Director in Food Corporation of India (FCI).
He has been appointed in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary in the vacancy of Balvender Kumar, a 1981 batch IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre, a press release issued today by Ministry of Personnel said.
Balvender Kumar has taken over as Vice Chairman of Delhi Development Authority (DDA).
JP Meena, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Assam-Meghalaya cadre, has been appointed as Additional Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, against the upgraded post.
He was working as Joint Secretary in the Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise
- Tour de France 2016: Chris Froome on brink of 3rd title as Ion Izaguirre wins penultimate stage
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar monitors search operations but no sign of missing IAF plane
- President Mukherjee, PM Modi condemns suicide attack in Kabul
- In-form Indian women hockey team beats Canada 3-1