Dinesh Kumar appointed Divisional Commissioner, Handlooms
New Delhi: IAS officer Dinesh Kumar has been appointed as Divisional Commissioner (Handlooms) under Textiles Ministry.
Kumar, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Andhra Pradesh cadre, is presently Executive Director in Food Corporation of India (FCI).
He has been appointed in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary in the vacancy of Balvender Kumar, a 1981 batch IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre, a press release issued today by Ministry of Personnel said.
Balvender Kumar has taken over as Vice Chairman of Delhi Development Authority (DDA).
JP Meena, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Assam-Meghalaya cadre, has been appointed as Additional Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, against the upgraded post.
He was working as Joint Secretary in the Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- India's growth may dip by 0.60% on Brexit, predicts Morgan Stanley
- Players did not lose faith in Hodgson: Wayne Rooney
- IND vs NZ: New-age Team India announce Kiwi-series fixtures in unique style
- EPFO aims to cover all workers under PF, pension by 2030
- Lionel Messi `God`s gift` to Argentina: President