Dinesh Kumar appointed Divisional Commissioner, Handlooms
New Delhi: IAS officer Dinesh Kumar has been appointed as Divisional Commissioner (Handlooms) under Textiles Ministry.
Kumar, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Andhra Pradesh cadre, is presently Executive Director in Food Corporation of India (FCI).
He has been appointed in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary in the vacancy of Balvender Kumar, a 1981 batch IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre, a press release issued today by Ministry of Personnel said.
Balvender Kumar has taken over as Vice Chairman of Delhi Development Authority (DDA).
JP Meena, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Assam-Meghalaya cadre, has been appointed as Additional Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, against the upgraded post.
He was working as Joint Secretary in the Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you