Dinesh Kumar appointed Divisional Commissioner, Handlooms
New Delhi: IAS officer Dinesh Kumar has been appointed as Divisional Commissioner (Handlooms) under Textiles Ministry.
Kumar, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Andhra Pradesh cadre, is presently Executive Director in Food Corporation of India (FCI).
He has been appointed in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary in the vacancy of Balvender Kumar, a 1981 batch IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre, a press release issued today by Ministry of Personnel said.
Balvender Kumar has taken over as Vice Chairman of Delhi Development Authority (DDA).
JP Meena, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Assam-Meghalaya cadre, has been appointed as Additional Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, against the upgraded post.
He was working as Joint Secretary in the Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Here are some tips to style yourself in a Boho outfit
- It is inexcusable that Leander Paes reached Rio a day before doubles match: Mahesh Bhupathi
- Stopping exercise for 10 days decreases brain blood flow
- Learn it from Japan – It runs a train for single passenger! Know why
- Subramanian Swamy calls LG Najeeb Jung a “420 like Kejriwal”