Dinesh Kumar appointed Divisional Commissioner, Handlooms
New Delhi: IAS officer Dinesh Kumar has been appointed as Divisional Commissioner (Handlooms) under Textiles Ministry.
Kumar, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Andhra Pradesh cadre, is presently Executive Director in Food Corporation of India (FCI).
He has been appointed in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary in the vacancy of Balvender Kumar, a 1981 batch IAS officer of Uttar Pradesh cadre, a press release issued today by Ministry of Personnel said.
Balvender Kumar has taken over as Vice Chairman of Delhi Development Authority (DDA).
JP Meena, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Assam-Meghalaya cadre, has been appointed as Additional Secretary, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, against the upgraded post.
He was working as Joint Secretary in the Ministry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary