Discount on Airport Metro to Bangla Sahib tomorrow
New Delhi: Here is some good news for people
planning to visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib near Connaught Place
on the occasion of Guru Purnima tomorrow.
Delhi`s showcase Airport Metro Express will offer 50 per
cent discount for passengers travelling to and from Shivaji
Stadium Station, located very close to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
While the maximum fare on the Line is Rs 100, the
minimum is Rs 20.
"The offer will be available on single journey tokens
only and this discounted fare will be valid for the whole 18
hours service on November 10. It is to facilitate passengers
visiting Gurudwara Bangla Sahib on this auspicious occasion,"
a Reliance Infra spokesperson said.
The consortium feels that the offer will encourage people
to take a ride on the Airport Metro, which takes passengers
from Connaught Place to the IGI Airport in just 18 minutes, as
thousands visit the famous gurudwara on Guru Purnima.
The offer will be available at all the six stations.
"We are offering special discounted fare on the
occasion of Guru Purnima. We are hopeful that this festive
offer will benefit our commuters and ease their travel on this
auspicious day," the spokesperson said.
The 23-km Airport Express corridor carries over 18,000
people every day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief