Discount on Airport Metro to Bangla Sahib tomorrow
New Delhi: Here is some good news for people
planning to visit Gurudwara Bangla Sahib near Connaught Place
on the occasion of Guru Purnima tomorrow.
Delhi`s showcase Airport Metro Express will offer 50 per
cent discount for passengers travelling to and from Shivaji
Stadium Station, located very close to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
While the maximum fare on the Line is Rs 100, the
minimum is Rs 20.
"The offer will be available on single journey tokens
only and this discounted fare will be valid for the whole 18
hours service on November 10. It is to facilitate passengers
visiting Gurudwara Bangla Sahib on this auspicious occasion,"
a Reliance Infra spokesperson said.
The consortium feels that the offer will encourage people
to take a ride on the Airport Metro, which takes passengers
from Connaught Place to the IGI Airport in just 18 minutes, as
thousands visit the famous gurudwara on Guru Purnima.
The offer will be available at all the six stations.
"We are offering special discounted fare on the
occasion of Guru Purnima. We are hopeful that this festive
offer will benefit our commuters and ease their travel on this
auspicious day," the spokesperson said.
The 23-km Airport Express corridor carries over 18,000
people every day.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India