Disruption in Delhi Metro Dilshad Garden-Rithala corridor
New Delhi: Passengers on Delhi Metro`s
Line 1 had some tough time commuting this morning as trains
were delayed by at least 30 minutes due to some problem in the
Trains on the Dilshad Garden-Rithala corridor, one of the
busiest of the DMRC`s existing five lines, were delayed
leaving passengers stranded at various stations.
"There was some problem in the over-head electrification.
There were delays between 8.45 am and 9.15 am. The problem was
quickly rectified and normalcy was restored in about 30
minutes," a DMRC spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad