Disruption in Delhi Metro Dilshad Garden-Rithala corridor
New Delhi: Passengers on Delhi Metro`s
Line 1 had some tough time commuting this morning as trains
were delayed by at least 30 minutes due to some problem in the
Trains on the Dilshad Garden-Rithala corridor, one of the
busiest of the DMRC`s existing five lines, were delayed
leaving passengers stranded at various stations.
"There was some problem in the over-head electrification.
There were delays between 8.45 am and 9.15 am. The problem was
quickly rectified and normalcy was restored in about 30
minutes," a DMRC spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!