Disruption in Delhi Metro Dilshad Garden-Rithala corridor
New Delhi: Passengers on Delhi Metro`s
Line 1 had some tough time commuting this morning as trains
were delayed by at least 30 minutes due to some problem in the
Trains on the Dilshad Garden-Rithala corridor, one of the
busiest of the DMRC`s existing five lines, were delayed
leaving passengers stranded at various stations.
"There was some problem in the over-head electrification.
There were delays between 8.45 am and 9.15 am. The problem was
quickly rectified and normalcy was restored in about 30
minutes," a DMRC spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez