DMRC feeder bus service fare brought on par with DTC
New Delhi: Delhi Metro on Wednesday decided to bring
the fare for its feeder bus service on par with the DTC fare
According to the new fare structure, passengers will have
to pay Rs 5 for 0-4 km, Rs 10 for 4-10 km and Rs 15 for more
than 10 km.
A DMRC spokesman said with this revision, the fare
structure has been brought on par with the DTC.
Earlier, the minimum fare was Rs 7 and maximum Rs 10.
DMRC runs 120 feeder buses on 12 routes ferrying more
than 35000 people everyday from their homes to stations and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch