DMRC feeder bus service fare brought on par with DTC
New Delhi: Delhi Metro on Wednesday decided to bring
the fare for its feeder bus service on par with the DTC fare
According to the new fare structure, passengers will have
to pay Rs 5 for 0-4 km, Rs 10 for 4-10 km and Rs 15 for more
than 10 km.
A DMRC spokesman said with this revision, the fare
structure has been brought on par with the DTC.
Earlier, the minimum fare was Rs 7 and maximum Rs 10.
DMRC runs 120 feeder buses on 12 routes ferrying more
than 35000 people everyday from their homes to stations and
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India