Doing politics and running govt are two different things: Kiran Bedi
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Soon after Aam Aadmi Party`s placed its 18 demands before the Congress and the BJP, former IPS officer Kiran Bedi on Saturday told exclusively to Zee News that there is difference in doing politics and running government.
Bedi, who would be joining Anna Hazare fast on Jan Lokpal Bill later in the day, said that administration needs a different thought and politics require different efforts.
While evading to comment on AAP`s decision, she also said, "We can`t give judgement on what are AAP`s priorities. Arvind Kejriwal knows his priorities."
However, as a voter she said, "Delhi needs a government rather a stable government."
When informed that one of AAP`s demands also calls for Lokpal Bill, she said, "We are waiting for Lokpal bill to get passed on Monday."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'