`Don`t fall into the trap laid by seasonal frogs`
New Delhi: In an apparent reference to Arvind Kejriwal whose party is planning to contest the next Assembly polls, Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Sunday said people should not fall into the trap of "mischievous" elements and "seasonal frogs".
Addressing a function in Dwarka, she said her government is concentrating on development but alleged certain elements are "creating" obstacles.
"Apart from this they are all out to mislead people. People should not fall into the trap being laid by the mischievous and misleading elements, seasonal frogs," she said.
Without taking the name of Kejriwal, she said certain elements were trying to create lawlessness in the city for electoral gains. "I am confident that people will not be influenced," she said.
Kejriwal has been demanding a cut in power tariff and asked people not to pay power bills till the tariff is brought down.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren