Drive against hookah bars in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: As part of its drive to ban Hookah bars, the authorities on Friday carried out a raid here on the outskirts of Delhi and recovered over 3 kg flavoured tobacco kept in three boxes and two packets, officials said.
During the raid at some of the restaurants, it was found that hookah was being served to large number of people.
Later, a case has been registered under section 188 of IPC against the restaurant owners, they said.
District Magistrate P C Meena had ordered ban on Hookah bars in the district a few days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!