Drive against hookah bars in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: As part of its drive to ban Hookah bars, the authorities on Friday carried out a raid here on the outskirts of Delhi and recovered over 3 kg flavoured tobacco kept in three boxes and two packets, officials said.
During the raid at some of the restaurants, it was found that hookah was being served to large number of people.
Later, a case has been registered under section 188 of IPC against the restaurant owners, they said.
District Magistrate P C Meena had ordered ban on Hookah bars in the district a few days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'