Drive against hookah bars in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: As part of its drive to ban Hookah bars, the authorities on Friday carried out a raid here on the outskirts of Delhi and recovered over 3 kg flavoured tobacco kept in three boxes and two packets, officials said.
During the raid at some of the restaurants, it was found that hookah was being served to large number of people.
Later, a case has been registered under section 188 of IPC against the restaurant owners, they said.
District Magistrate P C Meena had ordered ban on Hookah bars in the district a few days ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000