Drizzle adds to winter chill in Delhi
New Delhi: Drizzle hit the capital on Thursday adding to the winter chill even as the minimum temperature witnessed a slight dip.
The drizzle was witnessed late in the evening but there was no heavy downpour.
The capital has been experiencing winter chill for the past few days and today`s drizzle added to it. The maximum temperature was recorded at 28.4 degree Celsius and the minimum was registered at 9.3 degree Celsius.
While the maximum was three degrees above normal, the minimum was one degree below normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali